Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Let it Snow! Tatoos! Valentine's Day! Adoption Day!

that about sums it all up.

my father in law brought the kids back some snow from his recent trip to colorado. they LOVED it!











my friends jami and kristin and i all went out and got tatoos. well, jami and i did - kristin is next! my tatoo took 45 minutes! OUCH! I TOTALLY LOVE IT! kristin actually drew it....she is so talented!



*and yes, i realize that the kid's names are now online...it's ok*

the kids racked up for valentine's day. i hit it big at the thrift store, so they got spoiled.







we also celebrated another adoption day for the boy. my mom always orders the kids a cookie bouqet (sp?) and this year's theme was tigger and pooh. it was a hit. 4 years!!! it is amazing how time flies...






and there ya have it.

1 comments:

Kylene said...

I want a cookie boquet!! I need to order me one..a clebration of spring break I think!! The tatoo is cool..is that on the inside ofyour arm??