Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bussey's Flea Market











My friend Kristin and I decided to rent a booth at the local flea market (swap meet, whatever) to get rid of some of the stuff that was crowding our houses. it was A BLAST. such a great idea. we had a booth with two tables and were able to park right behind the booth. richard loaded up the car for us and it was jammed packed! it tooks us over an hour to set everything up!

let me just say.........we met the CRAZIEST people there! we also met some very nice people (who can forget BOB.....the guy who was hitting on my mother in law...eeewww!) we also had our palms read by Mama Laura (one of the crazies). there was a very nice woman who was buying a bunch of yarn from kristin but had no teeth. then there was the man who offered $500 for amanda and crystal's puppy. the best part? people watching! lots of um......interesting people there. the phrase of the weekend? "Can I get that in ones?" ;-)

it was a ton of fun.

1 comments:

KR said...

What a crazy and awesome experience that was. :) Thank you so much for doing that with me. I had a BLAST!!!